Monday, September 30, 2024

OCR King Compound

Continuing to step through the backlog...

Between February 26th and March 6th, I didn't ride at all. It doesn't look like I even ran. On the 7th, I did a local ride on the Comet Vomet trails, but it wasn't the standing Thursday night ride with the rest of the guys. Daniel's wedding was in the middle of all of that, but that only accounts for one day. I was dating Indi at the time, so it's possible that we were just going out a lot back then, but that would just account for the weekends. My mid-week rides would have been during the day because it gets dark around 5 in February. I honestly don't remember exactly what kept me off the bike. I did go for a short run on the 8th, and it looks like I went to the OCR King Compound on the 10th.

OCR King Compound

That place is pretty great that time of year. You don't really sweat much, so your hands don't get slippery. It's cold when you start, but you warm up quick. I love it.

We apparently did this workout...

The Workout

...but I don't have a good memory of how it went. Odds are good that I didn't complete 2 full laps of it, but they're also good that I almost did.

IDK, I guess this is why I shouldn't procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment