Saturday, August 10, 2024

Cochran Mill

Goodness, it's been forever since I've written anything. I hate it, but for the longest time now, I've been in this weird frame of mind where I don't feel motivated to do anything even vaguely creative. I mean, nothing at all - I don't feel like writing, playing guitar, or developing new software. I barely even feel like doing anything on the fringes of creative, like exploring new places. I've tried to break out of it a few times, but it just doesn't stick. Let's try again...

My folks came to visit back in November of last year. Goodness... November. That was like 7 months ago. I barely remember the visit now, except that we got together a few times, and one of those times my Dad, brother, and I rode at Cochran Mill.

It was a long time ago though, and I don't have any notes to jog my memory, only photos. So, here we are, having a great time!

On the bridge, near Cochran Mill proper.

Dad and John on the Bridge

The Mill Falls...

Cochran Mill Falls

Stopping for a second, mid-ride...

Dad and John

At Henry Mill Falls...

John and Dad at Chochran Mill

...and the falls itself.

Henry's Mill Falls

Not the best post to try to get back into the swing of things, but lets see how others go, as I dig through my old photo albums...

No comments:

Post a Comment