Sunday, March 12, 2023

Mableton

Early last month I suddenly started feeling pretty bad. Like, in the course of an hour, I went from totally fine to full on upper respiratory infection, with a fever. Dangit, I've had this before...

Great...

COVID+

This time I only had a fever for two days though, and basically just had to ride the rest of it out for good measure. Goodness, it hurt though. The muscle aches were rough, and my skin hurt. MY SKIN! For a few days after the fever dropped, it was hard to think straight. Goodness. It's all garbage.

By day 7 I was fine, and starting to go stir crazy, so it was nice that I was legitimately negative .

COVID-

I celebrated by shredding local trails, and got this beautiful sky as a reward on the way home.

Mableton Sky

A Mableton Sky.

I'm sure I'll move away some day, and when I do, I will very miss the Mableton sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment