Saturday, September 25, 2010

Big Creek

Today we're having a birthday party for Sophie. She and Iz both have real birthdays in the summer, but kids lose track of each other in the summer, so we always have parties for them during the school year. There is still much to be done, but I was able to get a ride in this morning as long as I'd be back by noon.

It turns out my dad is still in town, so we met up at Big Creek around 9.

 Dad

My knee was still bugging me a bit from Dauset so I was nursing it a little, but it wasn't too bad.

We spun two big laps and rolled through the freeride area a couple of times. They've done a lot of work out there since the last time we were there.

 Dad Riding

We rode the trails for about 2 hours, did a quick loop on the greenway and bailed out.

Birthday party time!

No comments:

Post a Comment