Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekly Beatdown

I still don't feel strong. Perhaps last weekend's crushination has something to do with that. But, even though I don't feel strong, I'm apparently pretty fast. I took it easy on the way to work, but still got there in in record time. On the group ride, everybody looked like they were working hard, and there were constant attacks, but nobody had any energy and it was easy to keep up. It was like 92 degrees and humid, but I think I've already managed to acquire this year's heat-immunity. I could tell it was hot, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I didn't eat well today though. No breakfast, Shane's chicken fingers for lunch and a couple of Clif Blocks before leaving the office. Post ride, I was insane with hunger. Taco Mac. Burrito de Carne Asada y Pibb Extra. El luxurio.

No comments:

Post a Comment