Sunday, February 10, 2019

Creekside Area

For quite a while now, I've been trying to get in some kind of mileage every day. Usually a ride, but I'll get in a hike if the weather's bad, or if I did a long ride the day before. Sometimes, if there's just somewhere I want to explore, it's also easier on foot.

I usually don't write about any of these little outings, but sometimes I run into something interesting, and it's worth mentioning.

Such was the case a few days ago. I was exploring some neighborhood trails near the Creekside condo's off of East-West Connector, and found this beautiful little feeder creek in the middle of Smyrna.

Feeder of Nickajack Creek

If you didn't know any better, you might think it was some feeder of the Upper Chattahoochee.

Beautiful! And almost literally in our own backyards.

No comments:

Post a Comment