Monday, May 1, 2023

Mableton

Went for a local ride on the Vomet trails a few weeks back. Normally wouldn't be worth mentioning, except for a few eventualities...

Right as I got going, I noticed this big ass nail in my back tire.

Nail in My Tire The Nail That Was in my Tire

Man! That's a big ass nail.

Patched

Got it patched though, and had a pretty good ride.

I ended up going a different way than usual though, because the train was at a dead stop on Nickajack. The route I ended up following, put me through the tunnel...

The Tunnel

...which I'd only been through once before. This time, I was able to climb up the right hand side. It's a little easier than the left, and I'm not sure why I didn't try it last time.

It was a pretty good, and fairly long ride.

A few days later, I spun another loop around the same trails, and crashed at some point, though I don't remember exactly where or how now. Ended up skinning my knee a little bit.

A Little Busted Up

Again though, I didn't feel it in my ribs at all. The only lingering issue that I seem to have from that is some numbness on my left side, which I think is nerve damage from the chest tube. Like, it might have rubbed a nerve bundle or something. I get a little tightness over there too. Even that is slowly getting better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment