Monday, March 9, 2009

Snake Creek Gap TT

show on map

I spent this past Christmas with my in-laws in Baton Rouge. I guess I was naughty last year because Santa brought my GI tract a nice lump of coal and an impressive level of suffering. It took a while to recover, but by yesterday I was feeling pretty good, so I hit up the Snake Creek Gap Time Trial yesterday to see what kind of shape I was really in.

I got passed all day, which I expected, and broke my chain 3 times which maybe I should have expected given how old it is, but all-in-all it wasn't too bad. I can't say I felt good at the end, but I never really do. I didn't cramp, I didn't bonk, or at least not that hard bonk that I run into sometimes. Though slow, I think I'm feeling good. Time to get the Trans-Georgia going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment