Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekly Beatdown

My weight is way down these days. It makes me feel weak, but actually ride relatively fast. It seems like I remember this from last year too. I'm not down to that champion-level gauntness yet but we'll see what I can do in a month's time.

I had a pretty easy time with the beatdown today. Some little group got off of the front during the roll out and the rest of us spent the entire ride chasing them down. Me and this dude in a grey tri-kit did about 60% of the work. We'd bridge up about 3/4ths of the way to the leaders, only to lose them again when the paceline would get going. Eh, that's how it goes. It's a ride, not a race. I had a lot of fun but I should have ridden with A. I keep saying I'm going to. What the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment