Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weekly Beatdown

Ahh, it's that time again. Time to dig deep, or at least a little deeper than I have been.

Group ride season is upon us again.

Today I got to rock my new 2012 kit. Gotta break it in sometime.

 New Kit

The sun was devastating my eyes in that photo. I'm surprised they weren't watering.

As usual, I got dropped, from the B1 group, right away.

 Getting Dropped

Aaah, the humanity!

Man, it's just too early in the season for this kind of thing.

Fortunately there were a million riders in the group and I was able to drop back and ride with a chase group.

Later on I got warmed up and I was able to pin it and recover, over and over, just like old times. Ahhh. Too bad it didn't happen earlier.

My equilibrium is off though, I usually have that satisfying all-over tired when I'm done but not today.

Ehh, it's early in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment