Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wildhorse Trail

A mid-week road ride wouldn't normally be worth mentioning, especially one from weeks ago, but... Weeks ago I found myself on the Wildhorse Trail, a little spur off of the Silver Comet in Powder Springs, and apparently I hadn't been on it in a long time because I had no memory of what I'd call the primary feature of the trail.

Wildhorse Trail Drainage Pipes Wildhorse Trail Drainage Pipes (Again)

Every one of the drainage line access thingies are painted like an animal. There's hawks, and frogs, and ladybugs, and penguins, and basically every animal you can imagine. I love it!

I realized when I got home that I also didn't have GPS data for the trail, so I guess I'll be back out there at some point to get that, and I'll get to see them all again. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment