Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weekly Beatdown

I felt good riding over to Reality yesterday, and though I almost missed the roll-out, I felt good enough rolling out to try and cat up to the A group. I was pretty sure I'd get dropped, but I was a little surprised by where I got dropped. After several tough kicks, they just rode away from me on a slight descent. It makes sense when I think back on it. I was spent, but the downhill kept me from realizing it. The A group does this odd little loop, and I got dropped at the start of it, so I was able to short cut it, catch back on later and hang in until we started crushing it up Sawnee Mountain. I don't know what to think. It sort of went as expected when I think about it, but it didn't feel like it went as expected. Ehh. I'll be at it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment