Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weekly Beatdown

What was I even thinking? I've been dragging myself around for days now. I've got that deep tired going. I get anaerobic climbing stairs. For some reason I thought the Reality ride would be a good idea. "I'll just sit in with the B group." Yeah, good luck there, they were fast today. I hung on. I took my turns, but my diaphragm kept cramping and it felt like a heart attack. I finally got dropped coming over Sawnee Mountain and crawled back in.

After all that effort, there was a delicious reward waiting back at the shop. They were grilling up brats, burgers and dogs. The feasting was glorious.

The ride back home was a drag. I did discover that my rear wheel was going flat. I replaced another shredded tire last week and the new tube was a little suspect. Maybe that had something to do with it. Yeah, I'm going with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment