Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Heritage Park

A local ride/hike wouldn't usually be worth mentioning, but early last month, I ran for the first time in 4 years, so maybe that's worth mentioning. It beat me all to hell, and took like 3 days to recover from. The next week I ran a couple more times, all at North Cooper Lake Park, and didn't get as beat all to hell those times, so I guess that's progress. During the week, I've been trying to ride Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and run on on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So far, "run" really ought to be in quotes though, as I'm running like 12 minute miles.

At any rate though, to break things up, I "ran" at Heritage Park and forgot entirely about the old factory ruins back there until I'd gotten close enough to actually see them.

Mill at Heritage Park

Ha! If it had been a snake, it would have bitten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment