Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Creek

show on map

My Dad's in town. He and my mom are taking my kids to Disney World. Usually when he's in town we go ride somewhere in the mountains all day. It's one of my favorite things in the world. But as fate would have it I'd already signed up and paid for ORAMM. All we had time for was a quick spin at Big Creek on his way up here to pick up the kids.

 The Padre Kitting Up

The iPhone takes blurry action shots.

 The Padre Riding

This photo is representative though. After ORAMM yesterday my dad was stomping all over me. I was just chasing the foggy blur. Near the back we started climbing. The trail got steep and I was like "yeah he's going to slow down" but he just stood up and punched it and I could barely hang on. It was bad.

We only got to ride for like 45 minutes bit it felt a lot longer.

They'll be in Florida for a week. Hopefully we'll get to ride again when he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment