Monday, July 10, 2023

OCR King Compound

Seems to be the norm lately that I go for months without journaling, then catch up way later. IDK if that's healthy, at least per the objective of journaling that I was taught in elementary school. Whatever though, that's what I'm doing...

So, back in May, having recovered from my beach trip, I went back to the OCR King Compound for some obstacle course shenanigans, and got all that I'd hoped for.

The workount wasn't too tough.

The Board

A confidence-building workout, in theory. I'll tell you though, when I got to the Low Rig, it was still a little scary, and it didn't help that I somehow busted my thumb on it.

Busted Thumb

Not sure exactly what happened. The same pipe that I fell from that one time swung out and the end of it whacked my thumb, somehow.

It wasn't too bad though, just annoying. Later that day, it was mostly healed even.

Busted Thumb, Healing

There is still a bit of a lump there, even today, but it's going away, and I rarely notice it.

I want to say I "completed" everything, in the sense that I either legitimately did everything, or only failed at the very end, eg. couldn't get up the rope on the low rig. Not too bad, I guess. I felt good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment