Monday, November 6, 2023

Heritage Park

On September 11, I went for a run at Heritage Park. This is like an every-week occurrence, so like these various Blanket's Creek and local-trails entries, I wouldn't normally mention it. However, we'd had some outrageous storms lately, and in the wake of them, there'd been some impressive cleanup at Heritage.

Most notably, there was a washout that had been steadily eating into the trail for a long time, and it had finally gotten all the way across, such that it was impossible not to walk in some part of it. I guess the storms made it completely impassible, and the powers that be took good care of it.

Washout at Heritage

The other notable fixes were that two downed trees way up by Ruffs Mill had been cut out. I'd long been jogging around them, but now I didn't have to. So, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment