Monday, November 6, 2023

Chattahoochee Hills

Goodness it's been a busy couple of months. It appears that the last time I wrote anything was back in July.

Well... Better late than never?

A little after that last post, I went for a pretty typical Dirty Sheets ride, which wouldn't normally be worth mentioning. However, on a previous ride, I'd noticed some ruins that I hadn't seen before, and on this ride, I checked them out.

Turns out there's an old and busted house, still standing, on Old Wooten Road.

Old House on Old Wooten Road

I love how bent it is.

I didn't dare venture inside. It looked like one wrong move would bring the whole thing down. Wild that it's still standing at all, honestly. Wild that I'd never noticed it before, either.

It made me wonder if there are any others. I guess when the leaves fall, I'll be able to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment